Page Last Updated: 27 November 2020
A text version of the same is available on this page.
Last Revised: November 2, 2010
1. Personally identifiable information: At the time of registration OTA will request you to submit personal information like name (or names of family members under membership), address, phone and email address. OTA will not sell this information to anybody.
OTA from time to time will use this info to send updates about events and membership renewal. OTA may provide ONLY name, email and phone number to OTA members only. If you do not want OTA to collect your personally identifiable information, please do not provide it to us.
2. Emails: OTA will send the emails through OTA’s yahoo group, about services, newsletter, and educational programs. OTA will broadcast emails from other organizations, strategic partners, third party marketers or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
3. Phone Calls: OTA will communicate (using volunteers or hired personals or automatic telephone systems) to its members by phone for the purposes of but not limited to invite its community members for cultural activities, special events and announcements.
4. Photos and videos: If photos are required, OTA will appoint an Individual as an “OTA Volunteer” or a member of executive committee to take photos or shoot video. OTA is not responsible for any photos or videos pictured by non designated individuals or companies at any time including but not limited to events or at the time of rehearsals. Please feel free to advise “OTA Volunteer” or any photographer if you or your kids or your guests, do not want to be in the photograph. OTA may post some pictures on OTA website or OTA’s yahoo groups. Press releases from OTA may include photos taken by OTA designated person. Your registration constitutes acknowledgement of willingness to appear in photographs, motion pictures and videos taken during the OTA events and releases the event organizers from liability resulting from use of such photographs, motion pictures and/or videos.
5. Links to Other Sites: OTA website may contain links to external web sites not administered by OTA. OTA encourages you to check the privacy policies of those web sites, to insure that your privacy is being safeguarded when you visit those sites.
6. Advertisers/Sponsors: OTA may use outside ad companies to display ads on our site. These ads may contain cookies and are collected by ad companies, and we do not have access to this information. Please check their websites for respective privacy policies.
7. Third Parties: OTA does not share any of your personal information with third parties except as anonymous aggregate information to illustrate site usage to prospective sponsors, grantors, and journalists.
8. Security: No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to OTA is done at your own risk.
Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We will undertake security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such security measures.
If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this site or providing personally identifiable information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your OTA membership. We may post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.
10. To edit or correct your personally identifiable information, please send email to email@example.com or contact one of our executive committee members.